Indonesia International Muslim Lifestyle Trade Expo (MuslimLifeTrade)
Muslim LifeTrade is Indonesia's biggest business-to-business exhibition of the Islamic & Halal Industry. This event will be hosted by Indonesian Islamic Business & Entrepreneur Community/Komunitas Pengusaha Muslim Indonesia (KPMI), working together with PT LIMA Event Indonesia as the Organizer.
Trade expo title:
Indonesia International Muslim Lifestyle Trade Expo
Connecting the World with Indonesia Islamic Community
Type of expo:
Business to Business
26 – 28 August 2022
Friday – Saturday (Only for business)
10 am – 7 pm (GMT+07)
Sunday (Open to the public)
10 am – 9 pm (GMT+07)
Komunitas Pengusaha Muslim Indonesia (KPMI)
This event will be held in ICE BSD at 26-28 August 2022, on 3 Hall (Hall 2, 3 dan 3A). Hall#2 will be used for exhibit halal product from Indonesia's small medium business in industry:
Furthermore, Hall#3 will be used as a B2B exhibition arena featuring booths from International Exhibitors who coming from various Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC) member countries.
In this B2B International exhibition, participants will get many benefits including:
- Business Matching between Halal Industry players with international Exhibitors, Buyer and Investors.
- Series of Workshops on Fiqh Muamalah to improve knowledge about Islamic economy and finance
- Seminars, discussions and promotions concerning sharia products from financial institutions and banks who become event's sponsor to improve sharia financial inclusion.
- Job Fair which will present international and multi-national companies that are opening job vacancies for Skilled Workers from Indonesia, especially in the start-up and creative industries.
- Seminar and discussion on the topic of investment opportunity in halal industry sector, to attract foreign investors to invest in development of Indonesia's halal industry, both to fulfill domestic and export markets. We will also present the opportunity to invest in the development of the RUMAH PRODUK HALAL BERSAMA yang akan dibangun oleh KPMI, a factory sharing concept to optimize the Halal Value Chain and increase the competitiveness of Indonesian halal products' producers, especially from the SME sector.
- Visiting coffee plantations, technology-based agribusinesses and production facilities of Halal Industry SMEs that are integrated with travel to Indonesia's leading tourist destinations (In Bali, Lombok, Bandung, Toba Lake and others) for foreign exhibitors.
Meanwhile, Hall #3A will be used for arena of HALAL SAFE AND HEALTHY CULINARY/KULINER HALAL AMAN DAN SEHAT (KHAS), featuring a variety of culinary tastes from Indonesia and the participating countries.